Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
. You can also use carrots, cauliflowers, or string beans instead
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- Place broccoli in a microwave safe dish.
- Top with cheese and then sauce.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, italian seasoning, pepper, and onion powder if using.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds or until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness.
- Stir it all up and enjoy!