Use a combination of your favorite spaghetti sauce BBQ sauce for a delicious pizza. Amounts and ingredients are completely flexible. I usually use a little more sauce and a little more cheese. And I usually keep some roasted garlic and carmelized onions in the freezer, so this is very quick.
- Follow directions on pizza crust package for pre-baking.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and barbecue sauce, then spoon it onto the pre-baked crust.
- Top the crust with half of the cheese, all of the chicken, garlic, and onion.
- Top with remaining the cheese.
- Bake pizza according to directions on pizza crust package.