Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my creations that got it's name from the "island" that I live on in Selinsgrove, PA. "Isle of Que" translates to "Island of the Dead," but the flavors in this are quite lively! This is our go to dressings for Reuban sandwiches. I prefer to mix it up and refrigerate it overnight to let the flavors blend. Also, I use the Hellman's mayo that is made with canola oil (to cut way down on the bad stuff) and the sweet chili sauce was found in the Thai section of my grocery store.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash onion powder
- drizzle olive oil
- Put it all in a bowl and mix it up well.
- Use right away or cover and refrigerate to blend flavors. I don't know how long it holds because it only lasts a day or so in our house!