Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
A fun spin on nachos - you decide on the amount of heat.
- 1 bag kettle potato chips
- 118.29 ml bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 jar nacho cheese sauce (your choice, hot or mild)
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced thin (more or less to taste)
- sliced jalapeno
- Layer potato chips on large platter (do not use regular or wavy potato chips, as they do not hold up to the cheese sauce).
- Pour cheese sauce over chips. Add sliced onion and bacon (and jalapenos if desired). Microwave 1 minute (or until hot) or heat in slow oven until warmed through.
One of those dishes that is oddly satisfying - sounds strange, but is delicious comfort food, none the less. My favorite are the salt and vinegar Kettle Bakes, and I loved the little tang they lent to this. I am estimating I probably used about half the cheese, and definitely lots of jalapenos (don't leave those out, they are essential!).