Chef #672219's Note:
This is quick and easy way to make Irish Cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill cans of milk overnight (for best results).
- 2Beat eggs to a froth in a large bowl.
- 3Add all other ingredients and beat until well mixed.
- 4Pour into two clean glass bottles.
- 5Makes about two 700 ml bottles - Keep in fridge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Irish Cream
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 79.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: