Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Believe it or not, this recipe doesn't have a bit of cream cheese in it but it tastes like the real thing. When you're looking for a quick dessert, this is it. You can top it with any canned pie filling when serving.
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pudding mix (lemon or vanilla are best)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Whisk together milk and sour cream until smooth.
- Add pudding and mix well.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and chill until set.
This was a very easy dessert. I used lemon pudding. reminded us of a cream pie in texture. Thanks rhondalynne. Bullwinkle.