1/3 Photos of Easy Inside out Italian Chicken
I adapted this from a recipe called "inside out chicken cordon bleu". I bought a small jar of pesto & sundried tomato sauce, which is a thick condiment, very tasty and strong flavored. This dish is great with some crusty Italian garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oven to 350.
- 2put EVOO in baking pan.
- 3place well rinsed chicken breasts in pan.
- 4place ham slice on top of each breast.
- 5place cheese slice on top of each ham slice.
- 6place 1 Tbs of pesto/sundried tomato sauce/condiment on top of each cheese slice.
- 7scatter capers around pan.
- 8Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Toppings of ham, cheese and sauce will be a little crispy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Inside out Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.8 mg
- Sodium 1002.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: