Recipe by DixonBookLover
Pleases even the pickiest eater! Full of flavor, you won't miss the meat! VERY inexpensive and delicious. We're not always the healthiest eaters, but we love this healthy meal!
- 177.44 ml dry lentils (brown ones)
- 177.44 ml dry brown rice
- 946.36 ml water
- 4 beef bouillon cubes (or chicken, vegetable)
- 19.71 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump everything in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat to a little lower than medium and cook covered (just like rice) until done. I usually stir every 5-6 minutes, but you probably don't need to once the spices are mixed!
- Use just like regular taco filling.