1/3 Photos of Easy Individual Beef Wellingtons
1 hr 15 mins
The simplest version of this recipe we know. Great for dinner parties. This uses the small round boneless tenderloin steaks which resemble filet Mignon but are less expensive. If you purchase them wrapped in bacon, remove the bacon from the steaks for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over moderate heat, heat the oil and add steaks and sear.
- 2Remove steaks from skillet, cover and refrigerate them for 15 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- 3Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minutes and preheat oven to 400°F Mix liverwurst, onions and parsley; spread on top and sides of steaks.
- 4Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 14" square. Cut each square into four 7" squares.
- 5Place steak on each square. Brush edges of squares with some of the egg wash. Fold each corner to center on top of steak and seal edges (will look like an envelope).
- 6Brush all over with egg wash. Place on baking sheet. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Individual Beef Wellingtons
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.1
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 477.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 41.1 g