Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I eat allot of salmon and this is hands down the best salmon I have ever had. The longer you marinate the fish the better, I marinate it for 24 hours. I fry the salmon in a pan with oil, but you can also bake it at 400 F for about 20 min though I haven't prepared it this way yet.
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄4 orange
- 4 salmon fillets
- squeeze out the juice of 1/4 of an orange into a bowl.
- add in rest of ingredients and mix.
- place salmon fillets in a bag and marinate for 24 hours.
- fry salmon with oil in frying pan for about 5 minutes per side, or until flakes easily.
Thanks to the Easy Does it challenge I picked this recipe to try. For us I chose to us Tilapia fish. Can't say enough how good this was and the flavor was perfect. I chose to use pineapple juice instead of orange juice. Would not change a thing in this recipe. Will be making this dish again for sure.