Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Winter and Easter will soon be behind us. If you're like me, you have half a box of Instant Hot Chocolate packets and leftover chocolate Easter bunnies looming in your kitchen. Well, apart from trashing the bunnies and leaving the hot chocolate in your pantry until the next cold snap, here's one of my favorite tasty treats that will help purge your pantry. Enjoy...
- 6 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packet hot chocolate powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- whipped topping
- leftover chocolate, bunny
- Combine hot coffee, hot chocolate mix and sugar.
- Stir until well disolved.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Add milk.
- Pour into a tall glass over ice.
- Top with a smidgen of whipped topping.
- Grate chocolate bunny into shavings and top.
- Add your favorite swirly straw and voila!
This was tasty...about the only thing I'd change is to use a stronger coffee, or less of the hot chocolate mix, but all in all, an easy (and cheap!) way to have a coffee house mocha! Made for Spring 2008 PAC.