Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Splenda. I plan to use decaff coffee.
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 4.92 ml Splenda granular
- 44.37 ml warm water
- 6 fluid ounce cold milk
- In sealable jar, combine instant coffee, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and warm water.
- Cover the jar and shake until it is foamy.
- Pour into a glass full of ice. Fill the glass with milk.
- Adjust to taste if necessary.
Loved this quick and easy cappuccino! After mixing the coffee and water I shook the coffee/sweetener mixture in my cocktail shaker over ice and that worked great. I used lowfat milk for a nice guilt-free treat - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for My-3-Chefs 2012