Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Splenda. I plan to use decaff coffee.
Make and share this Easy Iced Cappuccino - Sugar Free recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 6 fluid ounces cold milk
- In sealable jar, combine instant coffee, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, and warm water.
- Cover the jar and shake until it is foamy.
- Pour into a glass full of ice. Fill the glass with milk.
- Adjust to taste if necessary.
Loved this quick and easy cappuccino! After mixing the coffee and water I shook the coffee/sweetener mixture in my cocktail shaker over ice and that worked great. I used lowfat milk for a nice guilt-free treat - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for My-3-Chefs 2012