Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and super easy. Everyone loves this, both adults and children.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate-coated biscuits or 1 (6 ounce) package cookies
- Layer a 8x10 pan with rows of cookies.
- Beat topping with pudding mix until stiff like whipped cream.
- Pour over layer of cookies.
- Put on second layer of cookies.
- Cut into portions when ready to serve.
This was so good!!! I think I may just mix the whipped topping and vanilla powder to make ice cream!