Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a lower-fat lower-calorie alternative to ice cream sandwiches. This recipe is similar to others posted using graham crackers except this makes bite-sized sandwiches that are equally good if not better! The special K bites have only 90 calories so you can snack all you want without the guilt!
- 1 (138 g) package Special K vanilla snack bites
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Cool Whip Lite
- open the package and divide the bites in pairs of equal size, if there is an odd number of bites, eat one.
- put about a teaspoon of cool whip on half the bites and put another bite on top to make a mini sandwich.
- carefully place in plastic baggie, seal.
- freeze for about an hour.
Oh yes, these are a great treat. I found this recipe on the Hungry Girl Website and had to try it! I also put some sugar free strawberry jelly in them too. Only problem is there is not that many of them per package!