Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious vanilla ice cream sweetened with maple syrup or honey.
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup or 2⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Start ice cream freezer and pour mixture into it.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions until desired consistency.
Love love love this easy awesome recipe! Love with the honey!!
I will definitely use this as the starting point for my ice cream from now on. I used kefir instead of milk and pureed all the ingredients with honey and a few strawberries before putting in the ice cream maker. It was really good! Next time I may even reduce the honey a bit since it was plenty sweet.
I made the Maple version. It was great! So simple and no refined sugar. Just what I was looking for.