Recipe by deee33
this recipe is super easy and is a big hit. My friend thought of it and shared it with me and I would like to share it with all of you!
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 package of frozen-ready to bake chocolate chip cookie
- vanilla ice cream (low-fat works just as well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Take frozen cookies out of freezer and follow directions to bake them. Remove cookies 3/4 of the way baked.
- Spoon ice cream and spread in graham cracker crust 1/3 way full.
- Make a layer of the cookies ontop.
- Spread another layer of ice cream.
- Crumble up chocolate chip cookies and spread evenly on top.
- Cover and put in the freezer for 2 hours or until ready.