Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from one of my High School friends. Mary Ann is a permanent fixture with our family and is always invited to our family reunion's.
- 12 sugar-free ice cream sandwiches (weight watchers sugar free)
- 1 cup Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups heath toffee pieces
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Line a 13” x 9” inch pan with plastic wrap letting wrap extend over by a few inches on long side of pan.
- Arrange 6 Ice cream sandwiches with sides touching, in 2 rows of 3 each.
- Spread 1 cup of cool whip on top of ice cream sandwiches, then sprinkle with Heath Toffee Bits.
- Then layer 6 more Ice cream sandwiches on top of that and freeze until firm: about 1 hour.
- Holding plastic wrap extending above sides of pan; lift cake and invert onto a serving platter.
- Remove plastic wrap and spread top of cake with 1 cup cool whip, sprinkle with more Toffee Bits, slice crosswise.
- Drizzle with sugar free chocolate syrup, caramel or butterscotch topping.
- Serve and enjoy.