Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this recipe because it is so easy. You can make it in about minutes and people think you worked so hard.
- 12 small ice cream sandwiches (miniature)
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup (use 2-3) or butterscotch syrup (use 2-3) or milky way syrup (use 2-3)
- pecans or walnuts
- Layer the ice cream sandwiches on the bottom of a pan.
- On top of the sandwiches, cover with cool whip.
- Next, swirl the syrups over the cool whip.
- Last, add nuts and if desired add candies ( like m and m's.
- Put in freezer overnight. When ready to serve, cut in squares.
I made this for my hubby's birthday and he loved it! I just used the ice cream sandwiches and the cool whip because he doesn't like anything else in his ice cream...weird, I know! lol! When its MY birthday I'll make it again...and I'll add LOTS of stuff! =) I'm including my photo of a piece of his cake!