1/1 Photo of Easy Ice Cream Cake
Chef #37burkett's Note:
I love this recipe because it is so easy. You can make it in about minutes and people think you worked so hard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the ice cream sandwiches on the bottom of a pan.
- 2On top of the sandwiches, cover with cool whip.
- 3Next, swirl the syrups over the cool whip.
- 4Last, add nuts and if desired add candies ( like m and m's.
- 5Put in freezer overnight. When ready to serve, cut in squares.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches