Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so quick and easy.
Make and share this Easy Hot Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Pour tomatoes and their juice into a blender.
- Place cilantro leaves on top of tomatoes.
- Depending on how hot you like your hot sauce, place 2-4 jalapenos in the blender on top of the cilantro.
- Place lime juice and garlic salt* in blender and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- * Note - You can adjust the amounts of garlic salt and lime juice to your own taste.