Recipe by Nick Blue
My girlfriends mom made this for me once and I've since mastered the recipe. I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning for these and any hot dogs work fine. Yukon Gold or Red Skin Potatoes taste great with this recipe.
Top Review by ramsey_penegar
Very easy to make and tasty! I made it even easier by using frozen sliced potatoes! Didn't have Creole seasoning, used several other herbs and spices but no salt. Even my very picky daughter ate it! Thanks for a quick and easy weeknight dinner using stuff most of us already have on hand! We added hot sauce at the table and shredded cheddar too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse potatoes and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Cube potatoes and place into skillet with olive oil.
- Sprinkle desired amount of Creole seasoning over potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until light brown.
- Add diced hotdogs and onions to skillet.
- Remove from stove when potatoes are at desired crispiness (10-15 minutes total cook time usually).