1/2 Photos of Easy Hot Dish
Not sure where I got this one originally, but it's one that we used to make frequently. A quick and simple dinner. I've also used biscuit dough from a can for the topping when I was in a severly lazy mood!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 can tomato soup, mixed with
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Sauté beef, onion and celery'til well browned.
- 3Drain grease.
- 4Add vegetables and soup.
- 5Simmer a few minutes.
- 6Place in a 9 x 13" baking dish.
- 7In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 8Blend in shortening.
- 9Add milk and mix'til all is combined.
- 10Drop by full tablespoons onto meat mixture in baking dish.
- 11Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.8
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 1166.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 29.1 g