Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Yum!! Tastes SO good on a cold day!! Instead of chocolate syrup, you may want to try caramel sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered cocoa mix (I used Ovaltine) or 2 tablespoons powdered chocolate milk mix (I used Ovaltine)
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coffee creamer
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
- Heat milk to your desired temperature.
- While milk is being heated, mix hot cocoa mix, creamer, and cinnamon sugar in bowl.
- Add small squirt or about 1/4 teaspoon of chocolate syrup to dry mix.
- Add same amount of syrup again, or enough so that dry mix becomes lumps.
- Add Confectioner's sugar and cocoa powder to mix (doesn't have to be as lumpy anymore).
- Pour mix into mug and pour milk on top.
- Add whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup.
Ahhhh! Delicious and especially with whipped cream on top. Sipped on a cold day...very tasty! Prepared as a participant in the Comfort Cafe January 2010 Event.