Yum!! Tastes SO good on a cold day!! Instead of chocolate syrup, you may want to try caramel sauce
Make and share this Easy Hot Cocoa recipe from Food.com.
- Heat milk to your desired temperature.
- While milk is being heated, mix hot cocoa mix, creamer, and cinnamon sugar in bowl.
- Add small squirt or about 1/4 teaspoon of chocolate syrup to dry mix.
- Add same amount of syrup again, or enough so that dry mix becomes lumps.
- Add Confectioner's sugar and cocoa powder to mix (doesn't have to be as lumpy anymore).
- Pour mix into mug and pour milk on top.
- Add whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup.
Ahhhh! Delicious and especially with whipped cream on top. Sipped on a cold day...very tasty! Prepared as a participant in the Comfort Cafe January 2010 Event.