1/2 Photos of Easy Hot Cocoa
Yum!! Tastes SO good on a cold day!! Instead of chocolate syrup, you may want to try caramel sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk to your desired temperature.
- 2While milk is being heated, mix hot cocoa mix, creamer, and cinnamon sugar in bowl.
- 3Add small squirt or about 1/4 teaspoon of chocolate syrup to dry mix.
- 4Add same amount of syrup again, or enough so that dry mix becomes lumps.
- 5Add Confectioner's sugar and cocoa powder to mix (doesn't have to be as lumpy anymore).
- 6Pour mix into mug and pour milk on top.
- 7Add whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 402.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 11.9 g