Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was the first beverage recipe I have ever made! And it's so easy! I hope you all enjoy, I know my family did!
- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 sugar
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packet hot chocolate powder
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (You don't even have to put this in if you don't have any or want to cut back on calories)
- Combine milk and half-and-half in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Add sugar, cocoa and hot chocolate mix whisking until blended.
- Remove from heat; whisk in vanilla.
- Pour into mugs; top with marshmallows, if desired.
- Enjoy! :).