Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
a very easy way to make this. If you are in a rush(company, or a game) this will work for you. My friend and I came up with this.. It's best to use rubber gloves when working with hot peppers.
- 32 ounces canned chili without beans
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, peeled and chopped
- Mix all ingredients in a large microwavable bowl.
- Heat until cheese is melted, stirring to blend.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
Great dip! I used onion powder instead of the green onion. Also added an extra jalapeno and some finely chopped garlic. Perfect football watching food! ***Made for PRMR***
Doesn't get much easier than this! Went over very well during the Super Bowl - served with baked tortilla chips. I used Hormel turkey chili and I thought it was really quite thin. Next time, I'll try to use a thicker chili so it stays on the chips better.
I thought this was great-so easy to make and wonderfully tasty. Yum!! Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #34.