Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made this for a party and it was great! It does not serve a lot, so you may need to double the recipe for a large batch.
- 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except paprika in a small baking dish or pie pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with pita bread or crackers.