Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Love cinnamon and honey with a touch of nuts and graham crackers? These whip together quickly and melt in your mouth almost as fast.
- 59.14 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 283.49 g ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 59.14 ml graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 59.14 ml finely chopped nuts, if desired
- 29.58-59.16 ml honey
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a round cake pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In second small bowl, combine margarine and lemon juice.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
- Place biscuit pieces and graham cracker crumbs in bag; shake to coat.
- Arrange coated biscuit pieces evenly in prepared pan. With small wooden spoon handle, poke a deep hole in each biscuit piece.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over biscuits; drizzle with margarine mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 400* for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn onto wire rack; invert onto serving plate.
- Fill holes with honey.
Fabulous! DuChick you are going to laugh because I forgot a Major ingredient but these still were a big hit with my kids and their friends. I forgot to shake the dough in the graham cracker crumbs! (embarrassing!). They still turned out very well. I made half with almonds on top and the other half with no nuts at all. Next time I promise to make them as posted! And believe me there WILL be a next time. Made for Bevy Tag Cupids Choice 2008