Love cinnamon and honey with a touch of nuts and graham crackers? These whip together quickly and melt in your mouth almost as fast.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease a round cake pan.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In second small bowl, combine margarine and lemon juice.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; cut each into 4 pieces.
- Place biscuit pieces and graham cracker crumbs in bag; shake to coat.
- Arrange coated biscuit pieces evenly in prepared pan. With small wooden spoon handle, poke a deep hole in each biscuit piece.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over biscuits; drizzle with margarine mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 400* for 12-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn onto wire rack; invert onto serving plate.
- Fill holes with honey.