1/4 Photos of Easy Honey Salmon For 2
An easy dinner for two that won't heat your kitchen up as it cooks very quickly. Easily doubled for 4 if you have a large skillet. Boneless salmon fillets can be substituted for salmon steaks if you hate picking out the bones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet (that has a lid), place orange juice, honey, and finely grated ginger; stir well to combine and bring to a boil.
- 2When boiling, add the salmon steaks, cover, and reduce heat so that the liquid mixture barely bubbles.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes, turning salmon after 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, with a sharp knife, cut bottom and top off of orange and place on a cutting board; following the curves of the orange, cut off peel; cut into thin slices.
- 5Remove salmon to dinner plates, turn heat to high, and cook liquids in pan until reduced by half; pour over salmon.
- 6Garnish with orange slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Honey Salmon For 2
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 21.4 g