Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy! Enjoyed by kids and grown-ups alike. When you're looking for something tastier than plain burgers. My own creation.
- 1 lb ground beef (hamburger)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons honey dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Cook until juices run clear (well done).
I had none of the problems that some of the others mentioned. I did triple the recipe because I was freezing them for two meals. I also used a mix of lean ground beef, ground turkey and tvp instead of all ground beef. The only thing I will change next time is to make the burgers slightly smaller.
I loved these! They were easy to put together and baked pretty quick in the oven. I'll definitely be making these again!
Very good burgers. Loved the ranch dressing mix in them. Thanks for posting.