EASY and only 4 ingredients! I was messin around with ingredients in my kitchen last night and BAM! One of the easiest and quick chicken recipes EVER. No need for all those ingredients you dont have in the cabinets.
- Wash and pat dry Chicken Breasts.
- Mix~ mustard, honey and sweet n low packet in a measuring cup.
- Poke Chicken breasts with fork to make holes for absorption of liquid mixture.
- Cover Chicken with half of Mustard mixture
- Pour remaining Mustard mixture into a regular skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet on med heat and cover.
- Flip chicken after 10 minutes then re-cover and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- DONE and OH MY HEAVENS ~ The whole family loved it !