Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
EASY and only 4 ingredients! I was messin around with ingredients in my kitchen last night and BAM! One of the easiest and quick chicken recipes EVER. No need for all those ingredients you dont have in the cabinets.
- Wash and pat dry Chicken Breasts.
- Mix~ mustard, honey and sweet n low packet in a measuring cup.
- Poke Chicken breasts with fork to make holes for absorption of liquid mixture.
- Cover Chicken with half of Mustard mixture
- Pour remaining Mustard mixture into a regular skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet on med heat and cover.
- Flip chicken after 10 minutes then re-cover and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- DONE and OH MY HEAVENS ~ The whole family loved it !
I was craving honey mustard something yesterday and found this recipe. It hits the spot perfectly! The prep and cooking method is not only easy, but is just the right amount of time. I added some cracked pepper and a little bit of garlic to the marinade/sauce. I've already memorized this and will be making over and over! Thanks for this!
I made this a few wks ago for my fiance & myself after finding it while googling cheap easy honey chicken recipes. I didn't want to buy a ton of ingredients I'd never use again so this was perfect! I used honey dijon mustard & it was delicious!! And soo easy! My fiance loved it so much I'm making it again tonight! Thank u so much :)
Very tasty! I used honey dijon mustard and no sugar. I also used meat tenderizer and Mrs. Dash and marinated the chicken for 30 minutes. My sides were homemade rice-a-roni and mixed vegetables, which complemented the chicken very well. Thank you for posting!