Recipe by Hippie68
EASY and only 4 ingredients! I was messin around with ingredients in my kitchen last night and BAM! One of the easiest and quick chicken recipes EVER. No need for all those ingredients you dont have in the cabinets.
Top Review by Want2CookBetter
I was craving honey mustard something yesterday and found this recipe. It hits the spot perfectly! The prep and cooking method is not only easy, but is just the right amount of time. I added some cracked pepper and a little bit of garlic to the marinade/sauce. I've already memorized this and will be making over and over! Thanks for this!
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat dry Chicken Breasts.
- Mix~ mustard, honey and sweet n low packet in a measuring cup.
- Poke Chicken breasts with fork to make holes for absorption of liquid mixture.
- Cover Chicken with half of Mustard mixture
- Pour remaining Mustard mixture into a regular skillet.
- Place chicken in skillet on med heat and cover.
- Flip chicken after 10 minutes then re-cover and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- DONE and OH MY HEAVENS ~ The whole family loved it !