1/2 Photos of Easy Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
EASY and only 4 ingredients! I was messin around with ingredients in my kitchen last night and BAM! One of the easiest and quick chicken recipes EVER. No need for all those ingredients you dont have in the cabinets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat dry Chicken Breasts.
- 2Mix~ mustard, honey and sweet n low packet in a measuring cup.
- 3Poke Chicken breasts with fork to make holes for absorption of liquid mixture.
- 4Cover Chicken with half of Mustard mixture
- 5Pour remaining Mustard mixture into a regular skillet.
- 6Place chicken in skillet on med heat and cover.
- 7Flip chicken after 10 minutes then re-cover and cook for another 10 minutes until golden brown on both sides.
- 8DONE and OH MY HEAVENS ~ The whole family loved it !
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Honey Mustard Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 269.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 30.9 g