Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from my father's collected recipes. These are so easy to make. Hope you enjoy.
- 12 small carrots, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1. Slice carrots.
- 2. Cook carrots in small amount of boiling, salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Melt butter; add sugar, honey, orange rind and drained carrots.
- 4. Cook over low heat, turning carrots until well glazed.
- 5. Remove from pan and sprinkle carrots with parsley (or roll carrots in parsley).