- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 3 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain rice (I sometimes use brown rice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables, dressing, honey, garlic and ginger.
- Cook and stir an additional 5 minute or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are heated through.
- Serve with rice.