Mom made these and my husband and dad could not stop eating them. I must agree, they are very addictive and delicious. Recipe adapted from Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place wings in a single layer on a baking sheet with rim.
- 2Bake in a 400° oven for 10 minutes.
- 3In a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- 4Spoon half of the honey mixture over the wings; bake for 10 more minutes.
- 5Turn wings over and spoon the remaining honey mixture over the wings; bake 10 more minutes.
- 6Let cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Honey Drummies
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 31.5 g