Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Mom made these and my husband and dad could not stop eating them. I must agree, they are very addictive and delicious. Recipe adapted from Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
Top Review by Dreamgoddess
For such an easy recipe with so few ingredients, this was truly a 5 star recipe. All I could say after I took the first bite was "WOW"! The first taste sensation was sweet and then moments later, I felt the subtle heat of the cayenne. I could literally have sat there and ate every single one. Thank you for sharing this recipe! I can't wait to make these again.
- 3 lbs frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place wings in a single layer on a baking sheet with rim.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Spoon half of the honey mixture over the wings; bake for 10 more minutes.
- Turn wings over and spoon the remaining honey mixture over the wings; bake 10 more minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.