Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes from a recipe booklet from the National Honey Board. This is a unique and easy way to make your own chicken wings!
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 drops red pepper sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 3 lbs chicken wings or 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- Combine everything but the chicken in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in a large greased baking pan and pour the sauce over the wings, turning the chicken over to coat with sauce.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour, turning over the chicken after 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.
Very Good! It's so hard to find something for my spicy loving DH and for my DDs milder taste. I made recipe as directed except I was out of garlic salt so I used garlic powder instead. Also my DH suggested I use more pepper sauce next time and I think I will. Even my DDs felt it needed to have a bit more kick to it. Al in all thought everyone, even DD's friend wants me to make it again. Thanks Zanna for a keeper!