Recipe by Zanna_409104061
This comes from a recipe booklet from the National Honey Board. This is a unique and easy way to make your own chicken wings!
Top Review by Denise in da Kitchen
Very Good! It's so hard to find something for my spicy loving DH and for my DDs milder taste. I made recipe as directed except I was out of garlic salt so I used garlic powder instead. Also my DH suggested I use more pepper sauce next time and I think I will. Even my DDs felt it needed to have a bit more kick to it. Al in all thought everyone, even DD's friend wants me to make it again. Thanks Zanna for a keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 drops red pepper sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- 3 lbs chicken wings or 3 lbs chicken drummettes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything but the chicken in a bowl.
- Arrange chicken wings in a single layer in a large greased baking pan and pour the sauce over the wings, turning the chicken over to coat with sauce.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour, turning over the chicken after 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and serve.