- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 bananas (overripe)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon banana extract (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash up bananas with a potato masher or fork (bananas will still be lumpy, this is okay).
- Add butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla to bananas and mix together.
- Add Flour and baking soda.
- Beat with a hand mixer on low/medium for 2 min or until smooth and blended.
- Mix nuts into mixture with spoon.
- Grease pan and dust with flour.
- Bake then let cool on the counter. Note: Storing the bread in foil will help keep the bread moist.