1/1 Photo of Easy homemade wine
504 hrs 15 mins
This sounds so interesting I am dying to try it! Prep time is fermenting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour grape juice into 5-gallon container.
- 2Bring water and sugar to a boil until sugar is melted.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Pour into container.
- 5Add 1 pkg yeast (activating beforehand is optional).
- 6Close with airlock stopper.
- 7Allow to ferment for 3 weeks in a sanitized 5-gallon container.
- 8After 1 additional week, bottle.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy homemade wine
Serving Size: 1 (22171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2175.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 543.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 539.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g