Recipe by Pooh Bear
I am posting this recipe for any cook that may have been intimidated by homemade whipped cream as I have been. It couldn't be easier and your mixer does all the work for you. Just put all the ingredients in the bowl, turn it on and walk away. Couldn't be easier and the result is delicious. Any leftovers can be refrigerated for a few days to make a mousse or top your favorite dessert. I'm not exactly sure about the yield, about 4 cups whipped cream.
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Place all ingredients into your mixer.
- 2. Start your mixer on low so you don't make a splash.
- 3. Once the danger of splashing is gone, about 20 seconds, switch to a faster speed and let the mixer do all the work until you get stiff peaks, light and airy.
- 4. Taste the cream to adjust sweetness. This recipe is mild in sweetness so it won't take away from a cream pie or a really sweet dessert.
- 5. Use on or in your favorite dessert. Refrigerate leftovers, covered for a about 3 days.