Recipe by Eatit
This is soooo good and easy! It's an adaptation of various veggie burgers I have made. You could put it on a bun and make it a slider. I like thowing these on a salad and they are great for guests. I improvised this so feel free to switch up the veggies! I put this into my WW recipe builder and its 4 points for 3 veggie crab cakes. This recipe makes 9 veggie crab cakes.
- 15 ounces beets (in water, they came sliced and I finely chopped them)
- 1⁄2 cup leek, finely chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used truffle oil)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked couscous (or brown rice)
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 1 pinch garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook couscous as directed (I cooked it in veggie broth).
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingrediants into a bowl and stir, mix until thoroughly combined.
- lightly spray a muffin pan w/ non stick spray.
- spoon in mixture.
- bake about 25 minutes or until brown.