1/2 Photos of Easy Homemade Veggie Crab Cakes/Sliders-Weight Watchers 4 Points
This is soooo good and easy! It's an adaptation of various veggie burgers I have made. You could put it on a bun and make it a slider. I like thowing these on a salad and they are great for guests. I improvised this so feel free to switch up the veggies! I put this into my WW recipe builder and its 4 points for 3 veggie crab cakes. This recipe makes 9 veggie crab cakes.
My Private Note
crab ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces beets (in water, they came sliced and I finely chopped them)
- 1/2 cup leek, finely chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon oil (I used truffle oil)
- 1/2 cup cooked couscous (or brown rice)
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 1 pinch garlic
- 1Cook couscous as directed (I cooked it in veggie broth).
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Combine all ingrediants into a bowl and stir, mix until thoroughly combined.
- 4lightly spray a muffin pan w/ non stick spray.
- 5spoon in mixture.
- 6bake about 25 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Veggie Crab Cakes/Sliders-Weight Watchers 4 Points
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 240.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute