Again, this ice cream recipe doesn't need an ice cream freezer. Just stick in the fridge, wait 6 hours, then mack out. I got these ice cream recipes out of my Quick and Easy Desserts booklet dated 1988. Tried and true and the kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well.
- 2Fold in whipped cream and cookies.
- 3Pour into 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
- 4Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 5Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream 'n Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2578.0
- Calories from Fat 1528
- Total Fat 169.7 g
- Saturated Fat 97.3 g
- Cholesterol 856.7 mg
- Sodium 1011.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 231.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 189.8 g
- Protein 38.3 g