Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Again, this ice cream recipe doesn't need an ice cream freezer. Just stick in the fridge, wait 6 hours, then mack out. I got these ice cream recipes out of my Quick and Easy Desserts booklet dated 1988. Tried and true and the kids love it.
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and vanilla; mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream and cookies.
- Pour into 9 x 5 inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.