Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is short cut way of making delicious homemade ravioli. Serve with your favorite sauce and more grated cheese.
- In a large bowl mix Ricotta, spinach, egg yolk and parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of filling in the center of the wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges of wonton wrapper with water.
- Fold into a triangle.
- Press edges to seal.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
- Drop 12 Ravioli into boiling water at a time.
- Cook until ravioli floats.
- Drain well.