1/6 Photos of Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
* Pamela *'s Note:
My mother's recipe for pizza sauce, slightly adapted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2(Use Tabasco sauce and red pepper flakes if you want more zip to your sauce!) Bring to a boil.
- 3Simmer gently for 20-30 minutes.
- 4Simmering improves the flavour, but if you're in a hurry you can skip that step.
- 5Just use a bit less water and mix well.
- 6Use in your favourite pizza recipe.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g