1/1 Photo of Easy Homemade Peanut Butter or Chocolate Magic Shell Topping
Just like the real thing, don't just use this for ice cream, drizzle it on top of frozen desserts--- I would strongly suggest to only use margarine for this, I have made it with butter in the past and the butter overpowers the flavor ;-)
My Private Note
cup (ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl (I use my 2-cup pyrex measuring cup for this).
- 2Microwave on high for about 45 seconds; remove and stir until blended and smooth.
- 3Let sit for about 1 minute before using on ice cream or frozen pies (it's that easy lol!).
- 4This will harden when combined with frozen ingredients.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Peanut Butter or Chocolate Magic Shell Topping
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1219.8
- Calories from Fat 835
- Total Fat 92.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 728.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 57.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g