Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is a very unique recipe and I found it so very interesting. I came across this in Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column of the Weekend magazine. I will be trying this very soon. Rima Soni is one of my favourite when it comes to the world of beauty and she vouches for this recipe which she got from some natives of Arizona who have shiny and soft hair while she was visiting there. Hope this works for everyone!!!
Top Review by only me
Very interesting.. but from where I come from I know that if you rinse your hair with the boiling water and the presly leaves(or roots) mixture after your shower, will gives you a very shiny and healthy hair. THANX
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water in a pot on high flame.
- Put the parsley leaves in this boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Pass this through the blender to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your shampooed and clean hair the way you would apply henna paste.
- This parsley paste is a hair conditioner.
- It helps to balance the sebaceous glands, heals any scalp problems and boosts hair growth.
- Leave this on your scalp for 1 hour.
- Rinse off with water.
- Dont shampoo your hair again.
- Enjoy the silky and smooth texture of your hair!