- 1 (8 ounce) boxuncooked elbow macaroni (cooked and kept warm)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, stir in flour until smooth, gradually add milk, bring to boil- cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat, stir in sour cream, velveeta cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, mustard and pepper.
- Drain macaroni, toss with cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 3 quart dish and add cream sauce. Mix well.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.