This is a recipe from my grandmother that I have been making for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 3Mix milk, season salt and eggs together.
- 4Layer macaroni and then cheese in deep rectangular baking dish.
- 5Pour milk mixture over layers of macaroni and cheese.
- 6Cut butter into pats and put on top of macaroni.
- 7Cook for 35 to 40 minutes or until mixture is not runny.
- 8Allow to cool before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 905.4
- Calories from Fat 448
- Total Fat 49.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 286.6 mg
- Sodium 771.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: