Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It is extremely simple to make and very delicious. It is the recipe my Mom always used that would turn the most dreadful cake into a masterpiece, but with a little more milk to make it more creamy. The more creamy the better, because that way it is much easier to spread. However, you might not even need to spread it, because you might want to eat it without the cake! Note that I am estimating on the amount of some of the ingredients, because I usually just put however much feels right and don't measure. But, I'm pretty sure this is about how much I put. So, if you feel like tweaking the amounts, tweak away.
- Melt butter in a large bowl.
- Stir in sugar, and the cocoa if you want chocolate icing.
- Add vanilla and milk. Stir.
- If you did it right, it should look like some good icing!
- Put it on some cake or eat it plain!
More like a glaze than an icing for a cake