Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it years ago from a recipe packet.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup turkey drippings or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons wylers chicken bouillon granules
- In a skillet, stir flour into the turkey drippings.
- Cook and stir until brown.
- Stir in water and Wylers chicken flavored bouillon granules.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
This was so easy and very flavorful. I didn't have the turkey drippings which I think would have put this at 5 stars, but it sure is handy to have. I used chicken broth instead of the bouillon granules. Seasoned with some pepper. Served this over recipe #403657 Made for "Country Cooking Special" in the Photo Forum :)