Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good and healthy recipe to post here in my public recipes. Enjoy.
Make and share this Easy Homemade Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups oats
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat germ
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl and then add oil and honey.
- Spread in 2 (9 x 13 inch) pans and bake at 250ºF. for 30 minutes.
- Stir well and bake another 30 minutes.
- Add raisins after baking, while warm. Cool well.
- Store in tight container in refrigerator. Keeps well for long time.