Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
No cream cheese here! This is a little different but real good. I like to serve this with a grilled and seasoned chicken breast and a nice light salad, yum!!!
- 8 ounces fettuccine (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (or more)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cook noodles, omitting salt; drain well. Place in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter and cream; cook over low heat until butter melts.
- To cream, add cheese, pepper and parsley.
- Pour over hot fettuccine; toss until coated.